Send a Quote Request
(note: this is not a formal order, just a request for more information.
You are under no obligation by completing this form)
Product Code: HIRE_120042
Arbortech AS170 900 Watt Industrial Oscillating Cutting Saw
- The AS170 is a revolution in cutting technology. Using a unique patented cutting motion and two forward facing blades, the AS170 is able to perform with degrees of effectiveness and safety which were previously impossible.
- Designed for the professional, the AS170 is made to exacting standards.
- It is ideal for a variety of cutting tasks making it the most versatile and useful tool you will ever own
- The AS170 is able to cut bricks, mortar, soft sandstone, natural limestone, timber, plastics, foams or any combination of these materials.
- It will also cut tree-stumps (through dirt and sand) and is ideal for pruning and other landscaping tasks.
- Cuts masonry materials dry, with significantly less respirable dust than disc cutters.
- Unlike disc cutters the AS170 does not throw dust into the air, or kickback.
- The AS170 is the only small, handheld saw able to cut to depths of 120mm (plunge blades) in masonry materials.
- The AS170 is able to cut square corners, requiring no over cutting, or bolstering.
- Use the AS170 to cut directly into flush walls without stitch drilling.
- Ideal for cutting brickwork and walls in established and furnished houses.
- Due to its ability to plunge cut to depths of 120mm, cut square corners and cut to single brick height
- Renovations, alterations & building repair.
- Toothing brickwork for extensions.
- Fast removal of in-built objects such as anchors (wall plates, joists, trusses), frames, sills, beams, lintels, wall units and/or steps.
- Expansion joints or wall section replacement.
- Removal of in-built furniture, plumbing or vanities.
- Cutting of archways and windows.
- Repairing cracked walls.
- Vents, Ducts, Registers, Plumbing, Electrical cabling & conduit, Electrical goods (air-conditioners, dryers, wall ovens, heaters, meter boxes, fans), Windows, Ablutions, Recycling units, Pass through
||6.5mm - 7.2mm dependant on blades|
||4.3kg with cutting blades|
|Dimensions (without blades)
||345mm x 75mm x 210mm (L x W x H)|
||108 dB max @ 1 metre|
|No Load Speed
110 Volt or
240 Volt AC 50hz
|Dust Extraction Vacuum Hose Interface
||30mm ID, EN 60335-2-69|
||1mm max mid-span deflection with 25N deflection force|
|Blade Mount Bolt Torque
||EN 50144-1: 1999 incl. Amdt1, and EN 50144 2-11: 1997|