Product Code: HIRE_020025
Concrete Floor Planer/Scarifier
The FS200 is a lightweight, robust, simple, easy to use and cost effective floor planer/scabbler, and probably the most popular and versatile type of surface preparation machinery available, and consequently an excellent tool for contracting and rental alike.
Varying types of textured/configured drums can be changed within minutes to accommodate different finish requirements to various types of surfaces.
Applications the FS200 can be used for include:
• Cleaning and roughening of concrete and asphalt
• Removal of paint, rust, oil, grease, rubber, ice build ups, road markings etc
• De-chipping flat roofs
• Anti slip grooving
Features of the FS200 include:
• Supplied with heavy duty drum c/w TCT flails
• Vacuum extraction facility
• Adjustable handle for operator comfort
For Surface perparation & level reduction electric 110v only, TCT and hardened flails or wire brush (wear charged separately).